Strength plus smarts equals the Wright ZTO for conquering the most challenging conditions.
Mid-mount technology is fully optimized in the Wright ZTO™. The large transaxles make the ZTO strong, fast and light—and the most agile mid-mount Z in its class. The ZTO also includes a host of smart features such as an integrated parking brake that engages when levers are opened, and an undercarriage cage to protect the transmissions and filters.
- Rugged and durable deck sizes of 48”, 52” and 61”
- Engines: 22.0 and 23.5 HP Kawasaki; 25.0 HP Briggs & Stratton Cyclonic
- Integrated parking brake that engages when levers are opened (spring position)
- Under carriage cage to protect hydro transmissions and filters
- Above average fuel capacity (14.5 gal) for its class
- Forward speed up to 10.5 mph
- Hydro-Gear® 3400 series IZT transmissions
The Wright ZTO comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes:
- Compact footprint and space-saving design
- Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius
- Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping
- Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut
- Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain
Wright provides a 2-year Limited Warranty on mowers, which covers parts and labor. See your local Wright dealer for further details.